Iowa Martins in Albania

Thursday, May 14, 2009

NPR and the Supreme Court

NPR's Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me had a woman from the Supreme Court's journalist core on. She said that Souter is retiring from this coushie job because he is a truly odd bird--more strange than the rest. As evidence, she said that he eats an apple--core and all--everyday for lunch. In addition, they were investigating someone and he didn't know who she was--Anna Nichol Smith. The most damning evidence that he is a weirdo was that he was given a TV that he didn't get around to plugging in.

We don't watch TV. I had to look up Anna on google--I don't think I'd ever seen her picture before, and I eat whole apples sometimes.

Also on the NPR program, it was mentioned that there are no specific qualifications to becoming a SC Justice.

I'll be expecting my call from Obama soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home